Potholes are a safety hazard, whether they're located on roads, driveways, parking lots or highways. With Aquaphalt, you can fill in any concrete or asphalt holes quickly and allow traffic immediately. Once ready, cars can drive over the patch and it won't stick to their tires.
- Permanent pothole repair for concrete or asphalt
- Environmentally friendly with no petroleum and no VOCs
- Activates with water and sets up in 15 minutes.
Aquaphalt Installation for Pothole Repair
Aquaphalt is the #1 ranked product for asphalt patching by Consumer Reports. Easy installation means anyone can use this product to fix their potholes!
- Clean out debris and dust from the pothole.
- Pour the Aquaphalt product out of the pail directly into the area to be applied, overfilling it slightly.
- Deep pothole that's more than 2" deep? Fill in the hole 2 inches at a time, tamping down after every 2" fill. Do this until the last 2", when you should overfill.
- Level the Aquaphalt using a rake or shovel.
- Pour water onto the Aquaphalt – it should be enough to evenly cover the hole.
- Use a hand tamper, plate compressor or roller to compact the pothole patch.
- That's it! Traffic can drive over it after 15 minutes and it will permanently cure in 24 hours.
Aquaphalt's concrete and asphalt patch for potholes can be installed any time of the year, regardless of the temperature. It works in the summer and during the winter in below freezing temperatures. To prevent water from freezing immediately during freezing temperatures, you can mix anti-freeze solution or a salt brine with the water before using it to activate the Aquaphalt.
This product's storage requirements involves being stored in a cool dry place not subject to freezing temperatures. If frozen, allow the Aquaphalt to thaw completely before using. High temperatures should also be avoided as the liquid in Aquaphalt may settle at the bottom.
Once open, it is recommended to use the Aquaphalt fully. Once exposed to air, this pothole patch product will harden within a few days, depending on the humidity and moisture in the environment. Sealed buckets that are stored properly will be good for 12 months after the production date.
Aquaphalt asphalt patch for potholes can be purchased in batches of 12 pails, 24 pails, or 36 pails. Each provides 50 lbs of Aquaphalt, which is enough to approximately cover 5 sq. ft. at 1" thick.
It is recommended to fully consume upon opening the container. Once opened, Aquaphalt will dense in a matter of days depending on the humidity in the environment and the moisture in the air. And a sealed container, if properly stored, will last 12 months from production date.
Aquaphalt is available in 12 pails, 24 pails and 36 pails. Each pail weighs 50 lbs. and will cover approximately 5 square feet at 1" thick.
This can be used to fill in any gap within concrete or asphalt, making this a versatile permanent patch product.