This 5-gallon (18.9 Liter) pail of Trowelable Crack Filler lets you fill and seal cracks in asphalt or concrete, up to 1/1/2" wide and 1" deep. It's perfect for driveways or parking lots where cracks have set in.
Use the trowelable crack filler directly from the container - no mixing needed. Each gallon fills approximately 12 feet of 1 1/2" wide by 1" deep cracks.
Using it to cover alligatored areas? You'll get:
- 8 square feet of coverate per pail when applied 1" thick
- 16 square feet of coverate per pail when applied1/2" thick
- 24 square feet of coverate per pail when applied 3/8" thick
- 32 square feet of coverate per pail when applied 1/4" thick
- Clean all dirt and debris from the crack.
- Moisten the crack slightly - do not saturate it.
- With a cement trowel or putty knife, press the crack filler into the crevice.
- Sprinkle sand over the new seams to prevent tracking.
- Clean your tools with water immediately after use.
Solids Content; 75-80%
We recommend using the crack filler in warm weather, with no rain in the forecast for 48 hours. Use it when the temperature is not going to fall below 10? / 50 ?. The product normally takes 4 hours to cure; it is best to wait 48 hours before sealcoating over the new seams.
Using a high-quality crack filler at the earliest sign of need prevents damage to the foundation of asphalt or concrete installations. By preventing moisture from getting in, you avoid freeze/thaw action which can cause further cracking on pavement services.
Store in a cool, dry place that does not freeze. Freezing will render the product unusable.
At A Glance
- Fill cracks up to 1.5 inches wide
- Helps keep out moisture which contributes to the freeze / thaw action
- Helps to prevent damage caused by water penetration
- Can be applied with a trowel, making it great for filling the gap between asphalt and garage
- 1 gallon will fill 72' of cracks measuring .5" wide and .5" deep