Maintain maximum material flow while preventing exposure to heat and fumes with the RynoWorx RY10MS Mastic Applicator. This 10-gallon mastic applicator features a low-profile design so you can use either skid-mounted or trailer mastic kettles while keeping yourself or your operator safe and away from heat and fumes.
You can fill cracks and potholes faster and easier as its controls are mounted directly on the handle. Navigating is a breeze too because of its shoe location and standard four-wheel assembly.
- Save time - With a 10-gallon capacity, you can repair joints, seams, and potholes without having to re-load all the time. As long as you have a supply of crack sealant on hand, you can work and maximize your time and efficiency.
- Durable and efficient - Say goodbye to cheap applicators that break down after a few runs! The RynoWorx RY10MS Mastic Applicator is built like a tank. Its kettle is made from powder-coated 14 gauge metal for better heat retention so you can keep the material hot and ready to pour even when the weather is cold.
- Easier navigation - No more tripping over seams, cracks, and potholes. The RY10MS includes large solid steel wheels and front metal casters, making it super convenient and fast to pour, especially on rough and uneven pavement.
- Easy to use - Controlling the RY10MS is not as complicated as you think it is. Its on-the-fly valve and steel shoe controls are mounted on the handle so you can quickly dispense the seal without getting near the hot kettle.
- Safer to use - Keep yourself or your operator safe and protected during loading and application. Its kettle has a slanted design, providing easier loading while preventing unwanted spills. There is also a kettle cover so you can keep the fumes away from your nose and eyes.