New Titan TR1 Tips! Get the industry's best performing fan pattern with TR1 tip technology. Consistent line width from the first gallon to the last. Razor-sharp lines!
The market has spoken and we have heard you loud and clear. no math is required to read the new TR1 line striping tips. We are now utilizing an easy-to-read 3 digit numbering system aimed to improve and simplify your buying experience. Going forward, a 417 striping tip indicates a 4" stripe with a .017" orifice. (The first digit is the pattern in inches; the next two digits are the orifice size.) Easy!
Our new tips are available in sizes for all typical striping applications. Tip sizes will fit into 2", 4", 6", and 8" widths with orifice sizes up to .043".
These tips have the rounded TR1 style tip flag. The color of the flag is now white to differentiate our tips from the competition.
Which Spray Tip to Use?
- All PowrLiner units can use the 2" stripe on all orifice sizes.
- For 4" to 8-10" stripes:
- PowrLiner 850 - maximum of 0.021" orifice
- PowrLiner 3500 - maximimum of 0.027" orifice
- PowrLiner 4955 (1-gun) - maximum of 0.031" orifice
- PowrLiner 4955 (2-guns) - maximum of 0.025" orifice
- PowrLiner 6955 (1-gun) - maximum of 0.043" orifiice
- PowrLiner 6955 (2-guns) - maximum of 0.031" orifice
- PowrLiner 8955 (1-gun) - maximum of 0.043" orifice
- PowrLiner 8955 (2-guns) - maximum of 0.035" orifice