Melt and dispense blocks of crack filler, and spread them in cracks on large driveways, parking lots or roads. The RY10 features handle-mounted controls for application, including on-the-fly agitation to really save time - it will allow you to fill cracks quickly and without the need to stop moving. Precision front-mounted temperature gauge keeps your material at the right temperature while in operation.
- Powder-Coated Solid Steel, Welded Construction
- High-Precision Steel Thermometer
- Nickel-Bronze Wheel Bushings on side wheels provide superior resistance to wheel seizures
- 150,000 BTU Steel Headed Torch with extra long hose and Propane Regulator Included
- Easy to Clean / replaceable flow valve
- Propane Shelf with Adjustable Bracket fits any standard BBQ style propane cylinder
- Tank Spacer to provide heat protection between melter and propane cylinder
- Solid Steel Controls & Spreader Shoe
- Forged Steel Axles
- Max Fuel Pressure: 15PSI
- On-The-Fly Agitation, mounted on the handle bars
- Heavy duty thermometer protection bracket
- CSA / UL approved regulator, fuel lines and flameout sensor
- Flameout Sensor
If you're doing a one-off occasional job, the RY10 is a reliable choice. If you're going to be using the machine regularly, the upgrade to the RY10 Pro will pay quickly for itself both financially, but also in terms of safety and time saved.
FREE SHIPPING* applies to 95% of the Canadian population. Customers in small towns or rural areas not regularly serviced by our trucks will have extra. Call or email for a quote before ordering.
Download the RY10 MA Assembly and Operations Manual
See the Full 2-Year Warranty