Ryno ProSeal Pour Pots are designed for contractors needing a tool capable of dispensing hot or cold liquid crack filler to large pavement surfaces. The upright design allows you to apply filler to a crack by hovering over it. The design eliminates the need for you to bend or lean over the crack during application. This allows you to apply filler to large areas and reduces operator fatigue throughout the work day.
The ProSeal 2.5 includes 2 flow settings and a threaded reducer which allows you control the fluid flow speed. The unique flat-bottom flow valve is made of durable malleable iron, and designed to retain heat from a torch keeping your material flowing smoother for longer and preventing it from being easily tipped over.
- 2.5 Gallon / 9 Litre Capacity
- Rigid, Powder-Coated Steel Construction
- Unique, Anti-Tip Iron Flow Valve
- Includes threaded flow reducer fastener
- Designed for use with Hot or Cold Pour Crack Filler
- For use with Push or Pull type Crack Squeegees
- Assembled weight - 9lbs
FREE SHIPPING* applies to 95% of the Canadian population. Customers in small towns or rural areas not regularly serviced by our trucks will have extra. Call or email for a quote before ordering.