The Titan PowrLiner 850 parking lot striping machine is the line striper of choice for people who need the flexibility to both stripe parking lots and stencil them, too. It's the most inexpensive gas-powered line striper in the world. The 850's removable gun makes spraying stencils a breeze.
- Use on small parking lots or fields.
- Compatible with water-based paint.
- Reversible gun allows you to stripe with front or rear tire.
This is the striper for you if you need to paint lines and numbers or symbols on smaller parking lots or fields.
Its folding handle and lightweight 84-lb design makes this perfect entry-level machine for a one-man operation looking to create professional results. It fits easily in cars and small trucks. Similar to the Powrliner 550, this light-weight, portable design makes it ideal for smaller contractors looking to enter the line striping business or to property owners looking for a low cost machine to save money on hiring a professional contractor.
It fits a standard 5-gallon paint pail so you don't waste time reloading.
The front wheel can be locked to make it easy to operate on straight lines, or used in free wheel mode to stripe on a curve.
Use it to mark latex (water-based) paints on pavement, turf, or fields. (Will not work with oil-based paints.) The innovative reversible gun mount means you can stripe off either the front or rear tire.
The PowrLiner 850 is designed to be flexible and portable. This is the right parking lot striping machine for periodic striping jobs. If you're striping as your primary business, check out the PL2850 or PL 4955 parking lot striping machines.
- 37.7 cc four-stroke gas engine delivers up to 3000 PSI
- Spray 106 linear feet at .33 gallons per minute
- Reliable engine also features an auto-oiler for easy maintenance
- Removable spray gun - just slide the gun out to stencil
- Sprays 2-12" lines - latex paint only
- 1908 4” reversible tip so you can quickly clear it.
- LX40 spray gun with in-handle filter
- 50 feet of 1/4 inch hose